The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Cairns Holiday DAY 6

Well today was a much more relaxing day! We stayed close to home today given our big day yesterday and out big day planned for tomorrow.

We went into town again and walked around, did a bit of shopping and sight seeing.

Debbie and Tim looked after the girls for us which was nice and it was rather relaxing not having to worry about 2 small children for a few hours. Although, it felt weird not having them there or a pram to push! LOL

After dinner, Mum, Raelene and I ventured back into town to the night market. Raelene was in heaven with all the didgeridoos - she is quite good at playing it. Me, well I sound like a very sick walrus when I attempt to play it!! LOL

We were very naughty and had a whopping big Baskin Robbins icecream as a treat....I did intend on hiding my treat from Rick, but I had no chance once it dribbled all down my front. It was soooo yummy - peanut butter and chocolate icecream!!!

We struggled to take many photos today due to the down time...but there are still a few and you can see them here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker