The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Mother's Night at kinder


Tonight Isabella's kinder had a 'Mother's Night'. In preperation for Mother's Day it was a chance for all the mum's to attend kinder and get involved, play games and get some surprise treats from the children. Isabella was so proud of her portrait of me and loved having me there. I had been with her earlier today as I had kinder duty, so got to experience a day at kinder. I haven't had duty since she changed back so it was a great opportunity to see how well she had settled in and spend some special one-on-one time with her. It is so fun to see her interact with the other kids and interesting to see which children she plays with. I got to learn some new songs too! LOL

Anyway, tonight we made special Mother / Child hand prints which I am assuming they will finish off sometime over the next week to present to us for Mother's Day. It was fun painting each other's hands and playing some games together. I also had a sneek peek at some of the delightful presents they have made....we won't get them till next week though. Due to us going away I will get my special gifts on Wednesday of next week! I can't wait. I get so emotional!


I was beaming when I saw the picture she painted of me. She quotes "I love my mummy because she is my best friend". Awwwwww... my heart melted! It was so lovely, especially when last year's card read "Mummy is special because she puts me in the corner when I am naughty" !!! LOL

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 3:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! How cute is that! What a sweetie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker