The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Our cherubs.....

Today I picked up our free portrait of the girls. I was rather impressed with this sitting and was so tempted to buy the whole package. But I was strong and resisted. I have far too many photos to hang and nearly not enough wall space! Even though the other photos in this collection were adorable, they were still the same outfits and backgrounds. This was our complimentary one so I could always go to another outlet and do the same thing for another freebie to match! LOL I ‘pixi hopped’ when Isabella was a baby and have soooo many free portraits of her! LOL

3 Comments:

At Friday, May 05, 2006 2:13:00 AM, Blogger ~*Jennifer*~ said...

That picture is great! Awesome freebie Glenda! :) They don't do that here. :(

 
At Friday, May 05, 2006 1:54:00 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Great Pic. I should do a few PP or pixi freebies soon i think lol

 
At Saturday, May 06, 2006 6:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just beautiful glenda!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker