The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Monday, March 20, 2006

My Sentences.....

1. I have a big....crush on my hubby!

2. I wish I was in.......bed (I have another headache)

3. I am so tired of.......getting headaches

4. I hate......liars and disloyal friends

5. I was just....changing a pooey nappy!

6. My boss is .......me!

7. This weather.......is better than the cyclones up north

8. My friends are........VERY important to me

9. I like to.....watch my kids play together

10. This morning I woke up and ....turned my alarm off for the 11th time!

11. I am very.......happy with life at the moment

12. My Bed is really.........my sanctuary

13.My Car is.....a vital part of life

14. My mum said that I should.....always say please & thankyou

15. My space is for......me to share with my girls and my man :)

16. When I get home......I check my messages and if I have any parcles!

17. My phone is....always ringing (funny about that!)

18. When I am in a bad mood I....am not pretty at all


19. My room is........messy. A bit of a store room I'm afraid

20. I want to get.....pregnant!

21. I wish I had a......winning tattslotto ticket

22. My computer is.........about a bees dick away from being thrown out the window in a fit of rage :)

23. The weekend was....exhausting.

24. When I get drunk I seem to get......really good at pool!

25. I am.......a mother, a wife, a sister, a friend, a nurse


26. I wish.....my family all lived closer

27. I love.....the way my girls make me laugh

28. I want.....a cup of coffee


29. I know....never to try reasoning with a toddler!


30. Love is....making everything ok again with kisses & cuddles


31. I need....more hours in the day

32. This is....a good time waster


33. I am tagging..... Abbey and Emma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker