The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Circles, circles everywhere....


Alexandra loves circles! She can't stop drawing them! hehehe Ever since she was about 10 or 11 months old she could hold a pencil or crayon properly in both hands (yet another thing she learnt by watching her sister). Lately she has mastered circles and she will sit for ages with her magna doodle or books and just draw. Last night, she spent over half an hour filling every spare space in a Wiggles book with circles! When she was done she went back to the start and went through the book checking for gaps :) We had circles inside circles too! LOL The look on her face was priceless as she was just so engrossed in what she was doing. It was so cute I just had to share.




Oh, and she doesn't call Isabella 'Bella' or 'Bubba' anymore. She is now known as 'sister'. So cute to hear with her little lisp too. I remember my little sister Raelene called me "Kid" for years when she was little as she used to wait by the window for her big sisters to get home from school. Mum would always say 'the kids will be home soon' and being in prep I was always the first one home - so she assumed I was 'kid' ! So I was known as 'kid' for years!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, February 18, 2006 6:14:00 PM, Blogger ^Abbey^ said...

oh wow what a clever little chooken! I can imagine the concerntration that must have been involved in such a task! I bet her 'sister' was beaming with praise for her too. so cute! Darcy calls Erin 'EEEE' and the other day called her Ernie LOL

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 10:25:00 AM, Blogger Emma said...

Oh what a clever girl!!! Declan prefers to draw on the walls around here lol.
Emma

 
At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 4:01:00 PM, Blogger clikchic said...

Oh how cute! Jasmine went through a phase like this too! I have a card that she made me for Mothers day where she covered the entire back of it in teeny tiny little circles! It was so cut!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker