The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

FINALIST !

I am so excited! I entered the MBF funny photo competition and tonight I found out that not only has one of my photos made it as a finalist... BUT TWO!
We were only allowed to enter a maximum of 5 photos. The finalists can be seen here: http://mbflife.com.au/funnyphotos/

There is a photo of Isabella & I on the first page, and then on the second page there is a photo of Alexandra in a baby bath looking at herself in the mirror. The competition is pretty fierce as there are some rather good photos, but at least I have 2 chances of winning! While a family holiday would be great... second prize is also a beauty! Hmmm.... digital SLR camera would be VERY nice!

Fingers crossed! We find out March 17th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker