The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hi Bise !

Oh I just have to share.... Alexandra counted to 5 all by herself yesterday!

She usually tries to count along with Hi-5 - who she affectionately calls "hi Bise'. But yesterday, totally unprompted she counted to 5 :)

I was asking her old she was and even though she holds up one finger she answers '2' because I always say '1' first. Then she went on to say 'one, too, fee, forrr, bise'. Rick and I were so shocked, we just turned to look at each other then showered her with praise.

Now of course she can't stop and counts herself in before starting to sing! LOL
"one, too, fee, forr, bise.... I'll be therreeeeee.........."

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 3:56:00 PM, Blogger Emma said...

She is such a clever kid. I hope you are ready for those advanced classes she'll be in lol
Good going Alex aim for 10 by the time your a 2 !!!
Emma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker