The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Awww so proud!


Isabella had her first dance class yesterday. She has been absolutely busting to go to dancing so she was so excited to finally be going. After much searching I found a dance school that holds a junior class that doesn't clash with kinder or the weekends. The class she does is Jazz / Tap. I really wanted her to do ballet as well but was happy to learn that they teach all the ballet moves and use the terminology the whole time so that is good. As you can see by the pictures Isabella was thrilled to be in her leotard and skirt! Now that I know she enjoys it I have to go and buy some tights, ballet shoes and tap shoes. She just wore her socks and sandals for her first lesson but is now nagging me for her own tap shoes! She really did love it and can't stop doing all the moves she learnt. God help us when she has her tap shoes as our floors are all polished timber....! Might have to buy her a bit of mdf wood panelling to put on the decking so she can practice there. I remember how much I loved my dancing lessons as a child so we are thrilled to be creating some lovely memories for her :) I am really looking forward to her concert now! But I don't want to wish the year away just yet. Alexandra simply loved watching and tried to join in a few times. When we got home she was showing her Daddy all the moves too, kicking her legs in the air and twirling around! She just loves being like her big sister. Here are some pictures of our dancing queen :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker