The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Monday, February 06, 2006

'Big Girl' Kinder


Isabella had her first day at Kindergarten (preschool) today. Well you wouldn't have even known it was her first day. She waltzed on in and hung her bag on her hook. Walked past 3 or so kids and waved 'hi' and went straight to the home corner to play with the babies! She already knows a few children so felt right at home. I stayed for a short while to take some photos and make sure she settled in but as soon as I said we were going she quickly kissed me and Alexandra goodbye and off she went to play! So no dramas at all :) She really revels in the whole routine of kindergarten and has missed that structure over the holidays. I made my first step to primary school enrolments today! I contacted a local catholic school about 2007 enrolments and now I must say I am rather excited about checking out all the local schools. This school is on the top of my list as it only has 245 students this year and has such a good reputation. We'll see....!

3 Comments:

At Monday, February 06, 2006 3:57:00 PM, Blogger ^Abbey^ said...

Way to go Bella!! She is such a social butterfly! As for school's, now thats getting a bit excited! I don't think I am ready to face that reality yet. Great photos too by the way..

 
At Wednesday, February 08, 2006 10:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Glenda, that first pic of them together... Alex looks so big! When did she grow up??? Nice to see she's finally getting some hair too LOL

 
At Wednesday, February 08, 2006 10:48:00 AM, Blogger BrayClan said...

I know Tania! She is almost 2 :( BWAaaa. She would have more hair too had she not twirled it out! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker