The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

POP DIVA !



Last night I went to see the Dusty Springfield musical - DUSTY. All I can say is .... WOW !!! It was brilliant. I have been to a number of stage productions and this would have to be one of my favourite. It was held in the beautiful State Theatre and the set, costumes, orchestra .. well everything was simply amazing. My sister & I bought my mum gold tickets for christmas and chose the best seats in the house for her. Her partner was unable to attend in the end so she asked me to go with her and I was happy she did. I grew up listening to this music so knew all the words and Mum & I bopped along together. Amongst all the excitement and entertainment, it was a very moving show and there was a few tears from the audience. All in all, a FANTASTIC show. I would recommend you go see it, even if you aren't a huge fan. It was well worth every penny and a massive 3 hour show! www.dustythemusical.com Now if only I could get this song out of my head..... "I don't know what it is that makes me love you so...." ARGHHHH :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker