The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My new do!

Well, after losing just about 20kg I thought I would finally treat myself to a new look. Well actually I didn't treat myself.... my wonderful bestest friends all put in together to give me some cash for my last birthday to get my hair cut and coloured :) (Thanks guys... love ya!) I figured I have no clothes that fit me so I may as well treat myself to a haircut instead of a new wardrobe just yet.


I had a few inches cut off and my hair layered. I love it when it is layered as it is so long and thick... feels like I have lost another 10kg in hair alone!! Hahahaha Then for the first time ever I had foils. I was going to go red instead but thought blonde will be a nice change. My hair is quite moussed up in these photos so still looks a bit wet, but you get the general idea :)

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 2:13:00 PM, Blogger ^Abbey^ said...

ya big spunk!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:36:00 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Stunning!!! What more can I say...oh and the hair looks nice too lol

 
At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! 20kg! That is amazing! You must share your secret! LOL

Your new do looks fabulous! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker