The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

RATED G

Online Dating

Thanks for the link Shayne!

Well if only they knew how much I tone it down for my blog!!!

Oh yes.... I was recently tagged by Shayne so best fill out my answers!

I need to list:
1. Four of my favourite jobs
2. Four of my favorite local places
3. Four of my favourite foods
4. Four of my favorite international places
and four people who I am tagging.

1. Four of my favourite jobs
* Being a mum definately!
* School nurse - I loved my job at a secondary school as the nurse. I left when I had Isabella but hopefully one day will return to adolescent health. Very interesting indeed!
* Au Pair - I was I was a live-in Nanny in Holland for 15 months. WOW! Lots of good times - lots of bad times but one of the best things I ever did in my life.
* washing / laundry. Ok... I have always loved this job! I am a bit of a freak when it comes to my laundry!

2. Four of my favorite local places
* Well I am sure my friends will all agree one of my fave local hang outs is definately Knox City - my local shopping center! It is my second home... don't need to shop though. Can just hang out and enjoy coffee too :)
* Home - I am a bit of a home body and as much as I love going out - I also love a good day at home.
* Melbourne in general. I love what this city has to offer. I guess I take it a bit for granted though and know that everything I want to do is here - just need to get out and do it and visit all those special places more often.
* Struggling to think of a fourth as I think my third covers it!!! LOL

3. Four of my favourite foods
* Oh dear - listing only four?? ok, Thai
* CHOCOLATE (that is a food group yes?)
* anything delighfully sweet and disgustingly bad for you!
* anything that I don't have to cook!!

4. Four of my favorite international places
* Thailand
* The Netherlands (Amsterdam is something you just need to experience to believe!)
* Hong Kong - loved it - would have liked to spend more time there
* Egypt - never been there but would love to experience it.

four people who I am tagging:
Emma, Abbey, Amanda, Rae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker