The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

" But I look pretty...! "

Alexandra is always one to make us laugh!
And tonight was no exception.


She came into the loungeroom tonight and showed off her new makeup to Rick and I. We couldn't quite work out what it was and it wasn't budging.


So we asked her to show us...... she took us to the desk drawer and pulled out
LIQUID PAPER! I can't get it off! But she won't let me anyway as she thinks she looks so pretty!

Everytime we went to chastise her for using liquid paper she just looked at us w
ith big eyes and interrupted us with 'but I look pretty!' Ohhhh she is a hoot!

*bugger that my camera was on the wrong setting so they are a bit blurry :(

And here is a drawing of a duck she did the other day for her friend Declan. Isn't she clever?


1 Comments:

At Sunday, June 17, 2007 8:38:00 AM, Blogger Kez said...

Oh dear! That's one for the 21st folder :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker