The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'M AN AUNTY !!

My big sister Tina and partner Bruce welcomed their new baby girl into the world!! After being induced at 41.5 weeks Tina had a natural birth and safely delivered JORJA LEE !



Everyone is well and of course I am thrilled to finally have a niece! I seemed to be the only one producing nieces for my sisters so it was nice to get a taste of it!

Jorja weighed 8 pounds and is just the cutest
little fairy.
Bella and Alex were absolutely besotted and it was a nice insight as to how they will be in about 4 months time with their new brother or sister.



Oh boy I was ever so clucky! Thank goodness I am already pregnant as I tend to come home and harrass Rick for weeks after seeing a new baby!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, April 22, 2007 3:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's precious! I love hearing your guys voices! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker