The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Third Trimester!

Gosh, when did that happen??!! This pregnancy is really flying by and I can't believe I am almost 29 weeks!

Things are going great! I really have to try and remember to stop and enjoy this
pregnancy though.

I had an appointment with the hospital today and so far so good. I am measuri
ng a week ahead, my BP is perfect, bubs' heart rate is 150bpm and all my tests (urine and GCT) were all normal. Which is a good thing as I really don't have the time for anything to go wrong. . . hheheheee.

We are all getting very excited as we enter that final 10 week stretch. The gi
rls are so thrilled and everyday Isabella is asking me how big the baby is now. She wants a baby brother and Alex changes her mind daily. Alex is also convinced that she too has a baby in her belly and it even kicks when you feel it :) It is so cute - as Isabella was the same when I was pregnant with Alex.

I haven't really weighed myself but I have a feeling that all that good work I
did last year to lose 22kg has come back and bit me in the bum.... well at least returned to my bum!! I can't help myself and really give in to the cravings. Thankfully, I have gone off chocolate and am now into salads! (For now! Tomorrow is a new day!)

here are some 27 week belly pics. 'Scuse the expression on my face.... it was the end of the day and I am completely drained! But don't you love my purple uggies??!!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, June 17, 2007 8:40:00 AM, Blogger Kez said...

Wow, how did you get there so quickly! It seems like weeks ago you announced you were pregnant!! Congrats and glad all is going well!

 
At Tuesday, June 19, 2007 9:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you slow down girl!! I love the uggies :-) xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker