The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Our Highland Fling Fairy!

This was just too cute not to share!!

Saturday night we went to a local primary school fete and Alexandra was in awe of the highland dancers! She copied them and danced along side them, and when the pipe band came on she took over the stage and danced while the band played along in front of the stage. I only had my mobile so took some footage on that but was bummed I didn't take my camera. It was just soooo cute!!!

Well today we went to the Lilydale show and Alex was so happy to see the highland dancers again!!!

She looked at me as soon as she saw and yelled 'MUM! Dance!'

So off she went!! And this time I had my camera!! You can see the footage here
and here.

Take note of the hands - on the hips, in the air and holding out her 'kilt' !!!

We know all her McKenzie and McNeil relatives will be so proud!!

3 Comments:

At Monday, November 20, 2006 12:03:00 PM, Blogger Mari said...

OMG I could just EAT her! But I'll bet she would be high GI huh.. bugger! She is just too cute for words!!!

 
At Wednesday, November 22, 2006 9:41:00 AM, Blogger ^Abbey^ said...

LOL @ Mari!!

Yes it is too cute! She is certainly a natural.

makes me laugh watching it.

 
At Thursday, November 23, 2006 3:28:00 PM, Blogger Clifton Kids said...

Alex is just a natural ....

So cute !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker