The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Playgroup Photos

We had some professional photos taken at Playgroup a few weeks back. Sadly, most of my lot weren't as good as I hoped. But I figure I take that many photos of the kids anyway it wasn't an issue!!

Erin, Alex, Isla, Jasmine, Darcy, Declan, Riley, Isabella, Matilda


The whole gang! (with babes.... Liam, Joss & Jack)


3 Friends.....


I was really hoping the group photos turned out well as we haven't got a good one of 'the gang'. I was rather happy with how they turned out and we all finally have a nice shot of us friends we can frame!

Sexy ladies! Abbey, Kellie, Glenda, Kris, Amanda & Emma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker