The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Monday, August 28, 2006

My Bonnie Babe

Before we had Alex I used to do a lot of voluntary work for Bonnie Babes Foundation . Isabella attended a lot of photo shoots for promotional work and competitions. She has appeared in the newspaper several times and I was happy to see they used her again!

(this is the pamphlet and poster)

I was already aware of the current campaign, Pride of the Nation, and had read all the details and seen the advertising. But what I missed was Isabella's face in the map of Australia! It wasn't till Niki (thanks Niki!) told me about it and sent me some pamphlets that I realised Isabella was in it! I couldn't beleive I skimmed over all the kids and missed my own daughter! Ooops!

Anyway, I have contacted Bonnie Babes and they are sending me a poster to keep and I decided to grab some more to advertise the campaign at the children's centre where we have Playgroup and our health nurse.

Still tossing up whether to put the kids in the book... probably will end up doing it!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:05:00 PM, Blogger Kez said...

How cute is she in that poster!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker