The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Friday, December 28, 2007

School Photos 2007

Here are Isabella's first school photos! These were taken at the beginning of the year and I just kept forgetting to post them! She looks so little here.

I love the package and the designs that were on offer, however I was a little disappointed that they chose a photo of her with her tongue poking out (thanks to a slight lisp!).
Anyway, she still looks adorable and it matches her kinder photos where her tongue was out in most of them!






I just wanted to share my big girl in her winter uniform. I really hated the brown and yellow so much but we are used to it now. I still thinks she looks like a big bruised banana! LOL But the pinafore is just so cute :) She loves wearing the pinafore more than anything.

Now that we are used to the uniform... it is getting changed!! GRRRR over the next two years it will change to navy blue and a teal (green) shirt! UGH! Think I would rather the brown!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker