The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

The article


Here is the article from our paper with my winning entry. (click to enlarge) I was a little surprised to read that some of the article was quoted by me! The judge's comments about my photo on the internet were "A nice, relaxed, laid-back portrait showing the essence of the holidays."
I received my camera this week and wow... how flash (no pun intended)! The picture quality is amazing. I just need to purchase a new memory stick as the big one I have for my Kodak doesn't fit. Bugger!
I still cannot believe I won. Especially looking at the 70-odd other entries the paper has posted on the website.

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 09, 2006 3:31:00 AM, Blogger ~*Jennifer*~ said...

Again, congrats on your win! Too bad you have to get a new memory stick, but at least they are cheaper than they used to be! 2 years ago I got my 256mb card and it was a really good price at $99. Now you can get that size for $18 on sale!

 
At Friday, January 20, 2006 2:53:00 PM, Blogger Michael Lehet said...

Congratulations, that's wonderful news!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker