The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Monday, January 02, 2006

WINNER !


I just received a phone call from the Herald-Sun - which is our main newspaper here in Melbourne. I was told I won a photo competition and had won a new Sony 7.2 MP digital camera! WOW! I was thrilled to bits. This is the photo I sent in. The rules stated: The judge will focus on composition, content, technical expertise and ability to capture the holiday spirit.
I explained how I felt this picture captured our holiday spirit of tickles in the grass! Not to mention it was taken on her 4th birthday. The camera looks great too.... and is worth $650. Oh I can't wait to get it and have a play... not to mention see my spunky girl in the paper tomorrow!

We were just playing outside and I was taking some impromptu photos of the girls. When I saw this one I loved it so much I thought I would enter the competition. So glad I did!

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 02, 2006 4:47:00 PM, Blogger clikchic said...

Congrats Glenda! How exciting! Great photo too! No you REALLY need to get into digiscrapping girl and scrap that photo! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker