The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

2 year old molars... already!


Yesterday I discovered Alexandra has not one ... but TWO 2yo molars! The one on the bottom left is already half way out and the one on the bottom left only has one peak poking out. I don't know what made me check for them but I was so surprised to find them. Isabella didn't get her 2yo molars till close to turning 3, and Alexandra isn't 2 for another month.

I suppose in hindsight she has been a bit cranky at times and needing more cuddles... but it certainly didn't stand out as a teething moment! Anyway, she is so proud and points to her mouth saying 'molar' now. But how cute does she look showing me her toofie-peg!!

*sigh* when did my baby grow up?

2 Comments:

At Monday, April 03, 2006 3:11:00 PM, Blogger Emma said...

OMG she is sooo grown up!!! Great pics too ;) I bet the next 2 wont be far away lol

 
At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker