The Bray Clan!

A blog about our family!

Monday, February 04, 2008

KINDER KID :)

Well FINALLY Alexandra started Kindergarten! She has been so desperate to go to school or kinder for such a long time now so it was a very welcomed day!


She just loved getting ready and waltzed in like she owned the place. However, she was rather disappointed that she doesn't have any 'kinder clothes' to wear. She meant a uniform like Isabella wears to school!







She took great pride in choosing her hooks for her bag and hand towel.



As suspected she had no issues with me leaving at all. After I picked her up I asked how her day was. Her reply - 'Good! Now can I go to school? I have done kinder'.

Didn't have the heart to tell her that she still has 2 years of kinder before she can go to school!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker